Alkaline soils can cause problem for nearly all plants. In an alkaline soil (high pH) plant nutrients tend to become locked up and so are unavailable for the plants to absorb. As a result plants become starved no matter how much fertiliser you add.
Sulphur soil is the perfect choice when you wish to make your soil more acidic to enable you to grow the perfect plants, in particular Roses and all lime hating plants such as Rhododendrons, Camellias and Azaleas.
Sulphur has many added benefits:
- Reduces alkalinity of any soil
- Effects can last for up to two years
- Clean and easy to use
- Helps make other nutrients available to all plants
- Makes plants stronger and healthier, more able to ward off disease attachs
- Small chips are faster acting than others on the market
Will reduce the pH by approximately 1 unit per year
|size:||1 x 500g box:|